Playlist 007 | Spring Awakening

26.4.16


It's been a little while since I put together a new playlist, I sometimes like to listen to the same songs over and over again for a few weeks (or months), especially when they make me feel good. I've put together some of my favourites, I'm mostly into mellow acoustic songs lately with poignant lyrics.

Right now as I'm listening to my new playlist and sitting in my room in the afternoon with the sun beaming through the window  and onto my face, I'm so glad that it's now spring and summer is approaching. Without a doubt in the last few weeks when the lighter evenings have arrived, I have felt better, I have more motivation and a desire to do more, go to new places and discover new things to do.

My friend and I have started going to Pilates classes again, it's one of the highlights of my week, doing something good for my body and my mind while doing it with a good friend. I have started a little bit of summer holiday shopping, some new basics t-shirts, trousers and sunglasses. It makes me feel happy being able to buy clothes for the warmer months, so does picking up a bunch of flowers on my way home from work and drinking smoothies in the mornings. I do feel like I have come out of winter hibernation. I'm looking forward to what the rest of spring and then summer will bring.



Post a Comment

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.