Moving Forward

6.12.15

It almost feels foreign to me, writing a blog post for the first time in nearly a month. Having said that, it feels so natural and I'm proud of myself for fitting in a little time this Sunday afternoon to write. I'm fitting this in before I get ready for my second Christmas party of December. We're in the final month of the year now and it always makes me feel more reflective about the year that has just passed. I have been thinking about it for the last month to be honest and I can say with absolute certainty that I'm in a good place compared to the very beginning of year. And it has made me feel inspired for the year ahead. I want to make sure I get all the goodness from 2015 written down so that I can look back on how the year has changed me and has made me excited for what the future may hold. I hope to share that with you soon. 

The Night is Wild is a very small space on the internet that is just mine and being able to share everything and anything I want with the world is one of the many reasons why I adore blogging. I do know now as I'm thinking about my goals and dreams for 2016, I want to make an effort to enjoy blogging, let the words flow but also don't put too much pressure on myself. I think most bloggers, with a big or small following can feel this pressure but we all have to remember that we started this as a hobby and a bit of fun. Life is a blessing, we should spend as much of it as possible doing what we love and spending time with our special ones. I'm excited to write more and put the fun back into blogging again. 

Moving forward is important to me, sometimes you do have to take a step back before you can launch yourself forward into the world, having faith in your path can be difficult but believing can keep you going. We also have to put the effort in, anything worth having will take hard work and it does pay off. We are all capable of many things, more than we think. Throw yourself into life and be brave. Take baby steps or the big leap. Do what is right for you. 

I wanted to check in with the blogging world. December will be a month where I hope to kick start back into it all again, I have ideas going round in my head. If you made it to the end of this ramble I hope you're having a festive time and doing well. I love every single one of you who read my words. I'll talk to you all again soon. 

Post a Comment

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.