Playlist 004 / Music For Your Morning

10.9.15

I'm a believer in the way your morning goes can set the tone for the rest of the day. Waking up with a clear mind and thinking about how you intend to live out your day is one of the first things I think about. After the initial sleepy mind wears off, of course. Gradually, I have become more of a morning person. Not quite the jump out of bed at 5am and have more things done by 9am than most would in a whole day. I see the stillness in the morning that I never used to and I value the ones I can have that peace all to myself. Taking time to fill your head with good thoughts. In the week before work, I play music while I'm getting ready for the day ahead of me.

In the mornings I like to ease myself into it all with serene yet positive songs. Making me feel good. How we should always feel when we wake up. Music is a powerful mood enhancer. There is a song for every mood and every feeling. I've put together a playlist of songs that do exactly that for me. A smile sometimes grows, calm washes over me and I feel ready to take on whatever may come. It includes some of my favourite songs at the moment, I hope you like them. Have a listen one morning, over a cup of coffee, a morning walk or on your way to work. And most importantly, have a very good morning.

Post a Comment

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.