Playlist 003 / Hanging out in Summer

9.7.15

We all have songs that bring us back to another time in our past. It's almost always good songs that make you feel nostalgic when you remember why you love the song so much. There's nothing better than that. I find songs I listen to in summer are often the ones I remember best. After all it is one of my favourite times of year and my birthday is right in the middle of it. I love to make playlists and CD's for my car, so I thought I would share some of my favourite songs at the moment that I want to remember in the future when I want to think about this summer. They're great to drive along to with the windows down and the wind blowing your hair. When you want to get up and dance or even just hang out in the sunshine with friends, maybe having a BBQ or a drink.

What are your favourite songs this summer?

Post a Comment

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.