Life right now

3.5.15

I like these kind of posts, when writing them it's a chance to reflect on things and it's so good to do that from time to time. Life can get really busy, constantly on the go and we forget the important things. I just read my last post like this and it's nice to see what I was up to at the time and I look forward to reading this post one day. I'd love to know a little bit about your life right now too, feel free to share.

challenging - graduate job hunting, I've been spending a lot of time searching for the chance to take a step on the career ladder as each day passes I'm more determined to progress in the right direction.

looking forward to - trying out pilates, this week I'll be going to a class with a friend, something new to try for ourselves as well as a way to keep fit.

loving - my friends, as I get older the bond grows stronger and they're honestly some of the best people I know.

planning - summer holiday to Sardinia with my sister.

thinking - about the future projects, dreams and people. 

reading - With or Without You by Carole Matthews, I haven't read much but so far it's an easy going, funny read and set in my hometown.

eating - avocados and bananas almost every day.

watching - Grey's Anatomy, well re-watching as I can't get over what has happened in the latest episodes so I've gone back to happier story lines.

listening - XFM radio station, there are some great tunes at the moment from Mumford & Sons, Circa Waves, Coast and lots more.

wearing -  slowly starting to wear lighter colours, now that it's become colder again (typical British weather) I'm mostly wearing jeans, light tops and cardigans.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.