Spring Style Looks

9.4.15

Now that the days have become longer, I have been searching for some new pieces to freshen up my wardrobe. Despite the sun being out the last few days, there are still the odd wintry winds. It's all about finding that balance between items that will take you into summer but will give you a bit of warmth first thing in the morning and late at night when the sun has gone down. So I've put together a few looks that I think do just the trick. I really enjoyed collecting everything together and I hope you like them or find some inspiration for yourself. Now it's time for me to collect my own pieces.

Look 1 // Smart day to evening
Sandals / Sleevless Coat / Vest / Trousers / Necklace
Look 2 // Laid back but put together
Coat /Jeans / Bag / Top

Look 3 // All day minimal effort
Jumpsuit / Sunglasses / Necklace / Shoes / Bag
 
Look 4 // Out in the sun 
Dress / Kimono / Bag / Shoes

Post a Comment

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.