Playlist 001 / To make you feel good

25.3.15


Music is a part of our lives, it's always there even when you're not consciously listening. It's there. Some like it for something to dance to, for concentration, the lyrics that are like poetry or to make you feel something. If you want to wallow for a while or need a motivational boost, music is a great hand to hold. I've been feeling quite good recently. I think it's a mix of the brighter, slightly warmer weather with spring arriving, seeing things with a more positive attitude and some really good songs that just make me feel good about myself and everything. We can get sucked into the mundane daily life so easily and these songs remind me that the sun is there and we're alive. I hope you like these songs and they make you feel as good as they make me.

Post a Comment

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.