Gym Bag & Workout Essentials

18.3.15

Working out and going to the gym has become a regular part of my life, I never thought I would say it but I really like going. I feel so much better getting some exercise and working on my fitness. I have my essential things that I never go to the gym without. I keep it simple, as I live close to my gym I bring what I need while I'm getting my heart rate up and dash home quickly to freshen up.

Trainers are very important, it seems that everyone thinks that you need to kit yourself out in expensive clothes and footwear. If you're an avid runner then of course it's worth it. As a beginner or even if you go 2 or 3 times a week like me, a simple pair of trainers will do the trick. Saying that I am thinking about looking for a better quality pair that supports my ankles better and are more comfortable to jog in. If you have any recommendations, let me know.

For all the long-haired girls, working out without wearing a hairband is almost impossible. I once forgot mine and didn't have my best workout so now I always keep a couple in my bag just in case.

A good deodrant for obvious reasons needs to be worn. I use Sanex stick, it has no parabens, alcohol and aluminium. I have sensitive underarms and this deodrant is one of the best I've ever used that works.

Without fail I always work up a sweat, having a towel at hand keeps me dry and wipes away the sweat. Primark have good, compact sized towels especially for working out.

As well as getting some cardio in at the gym it is also a place I go to when I want to zone out and de-stress. Being in my own world with my iPod and headphones in with music turned up loud. I have a whole playlist to motivate me when I need to push myself.

Keeping hydrated is essential, I always bring my bottle of water. You don't want to feel faint when your energy is decreasing. Most gyms have a water fountain but it's nice to have it with you at all times.

What are your workout essentials?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.