December + Festive Snapshots

28.12.14


It has felt like a long time since I've sat down and wrote a post for my little blog. Lately I have woken up not knowing what day it is, with the craze of Christmas and that strange in between period before New Year I find myself getting quite confused. I'm looking forward to the early days of 2015. Where I can get back on track, make a good start on my goals and hopefully get rid of my horrible cold.

I have a far better outlook on the possibilities that could happen in the next year than I have ever had before. Last year I was the opposite but then I surprised myself a little and things have happened that I didn't think would. Saying that some things haven't been as successful as I hoped they would be but all those little steps eventually lead to bigger and better outcomes.

December started to wind down very quickly, before I knew it all of the doors on my advent calender were open. And now we are days away from the beginning of the next year. Some days have been very cold but unfortunately no snow, I'm hoping we'll get some in the next month or so. This has meant a lot of coffee has been consumed and as it's the time of year to treat yourself I had a ginger loaf in my new favourite pudding/coffee shop. My favourite thing to do during the festive month is to decorate the tree and wrap up presents for those closest to me. On Christmas day I keep it casual, spending the morning in PJs and then staying comfy to visit my Dad in the afternoon before cooking the whole Christmas dinner all by myself (and it wasn't a disaster). On Boxing day my sister and I went for an afternoon walk at a park right by my old uni campus. We walked past the buildings I used to have my classes in, it felt very nostalgic walking in the same paths that I walked every day 4 years ago.

I hope you and your loved ones have all had a lovely Christmas and are doing well. I would like to just say thank you to those of you who do read my little blog. It honestly means the world to me and I'm hoping to make it grow and blossom in the next year. Have a beautiful end of 2014, love Natasha x


5 comments

  1. You looked great! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Well done you for cooking Christmas dinner all on your own, I hope one day to be able to tick that off my bucket list x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year lovely <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos, we hope you had an amazing Christmas :)

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.