The 3 Things You Need For Dry Skin

8.11.14


Ever since I began to take interest in skincare, I have been always been looking for the best ways I can treat my skin. One of my main woes has been the dryness on my face. When it gets a bit colder it begins to be a little more troublesome. I have three products that I grab when I need an extra boost of moisture and hydration.

Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum
A recent addition to my skincare routine. I typically use this in the morning with my moisturiser. It can be used on it's own depending on your preference, all you need is a drop or two. I have tried other serums and I would suggest to add one to your daily routine if you don't already use one to help hydrate your skin. This one in particular gives a kick and feels smooth on the skin. I particularly like this one as it is 100% organic and smells of rose, rosehip is a very nourishing ingredient and can also help make your skin look clearer, so it's a two in one product.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
A long time favourite of mine is the Antipodes Aura mask, another natural beauty product that I like to use every now and then. I smooth it one my face, keep it on for about 20 to 30 minutes and my skin feels so much softer, smoother and hydrated. I find it is also very calming with the honey scent. It also cleanses and helps to treat spots and blemishes. I have read some great reviews for face masks from Aesop and Origins that clarify and add moisture, so I may have to try them out when I've finished the Aura mask.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
A cult beauty favourite amongst many women. The 8 hour cream is a multi-purpose products, so you can pretty much do anything with it. If you have a cut, burn or dry patch it will aid your skin. It feels rich on the face and soothing. I love using it on my lips when they are dry and chapped, it's a miracle worker. I'm aware that some people do not like the smell but there is a fragrance free version, I personally don't mind it so maybe find a tester if you're considering giving it a go because I think everyone should try this out.

I would love to know if you have any recommendations to help with dry skin, I'm always interested in trying out new things. And I hope this has helped you with any dry skin problems you may have.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.