November

30.11.14



The first day of the last month of the year begins tomorrow. Time is like a thief in the night, it goes by and takes it all away while you're sleeping. At least that's what it feels like sometimes. I become very reflective as certain milestones arrive, like the end of a year. I think about where I was a year ago and where I hope I'll be a year from now. And I feel that I can say I'm quite proud with some of the progress I've made since last year and I hope to look back in a years times and say the same.

So November, you have been a month full of darkness, rain and cold. Winter has arrives once again. I've had a lot of nights spent inside. Sometimes you just have to give in and hibernate a little. In the daylight I made sure to take a long look at the gorgeous autumn leaves that I now won't see for another year, leaving the tree branches bare. I had a few girlie nights, they are always my favourite. As you get older it is important to remember to make time for those friends who are dear to you. Last week I did have one 'rock and roll' night and went to see The National live, one of my favourite bands that were just incredible. I also did all of my Christmas shopping in one day, thank you Black Friday. I'm hoping I will have a very lovely final month of the year and I hope you all do too.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.