Autumn Style Pieces

4.10.14


As the seasons change I without fail go on a shopping frenzy, in shops, online and even Pinterest looking for new items to add to my wardrobe. Last month I gave a lot of clothes, scarves, shoes and other bits to charity and now have a little bit of room to add some good pieces to my clothing collection. I like to make sure I really want what I'm buying and think about how often I would wear something and how I would wear it because like most girls I can sometimes buy things and never end up wearing them which is incredibly wasteful.

A new scarf is a given, I wear them throughout Autumn, Winter and even on colder Spring days. Blanket wraps are everywhere this year and I love it, I think we can all thank Christopher Bailey for that, blanket wraps were big in the Burberry Porsum A/W 2014 collection. I like a nice simple black bag, big enough to fit all the daily essentials but small enough that it won't get in the way of everything. Jumpers are a classic piece in every ones Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I love ankle boots, I wear them almost all year round, I have to control and reason with myself when I'm looking at boots otherwise I would have more boots than sense. I really liked wearing skirts this past Summer and I'll be continuing that as it gets colder.

What is on your list to buy this Autumn?

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.