September Days

30.9.14


This month has flown by, I guess that is what happens when you spend almost half of it away from home. It is strange how I've been to the beach in two completely different types of countries. In between going away to Spain and Scotland I got a new part time job in an attempt to improve my CV, re-painted my bedroom and cleaned every little corner, I also got rid of a lot of clothes and now on the hunt for new Autumnal clothing. Drank a ridiculous amount of coffee and eaten a lot of sweet treats. It has just been one of those busy months but I like getting back into a project or job, fulfilling my time productively. I hope to continue this in October while taking time to enjoy my favourite time of year. Have a great month everyone.

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful month! Getting rid of old clothes always feels so good! xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.