August Days

31.8.14



When August ends each year I have this feeling like everything is changing. Summer is over and it's time to get back to reality. Well for most of my life it was time to go back to school and now it is like a wake up call. Time is going by and it is not slowing down for anything. The year is not over yet and still a lot can happen and change so make it count. August went by slow at first until the past week when I blinked and it was gone. This month I read a few books, trying to catch up on the challenge I set myself to read 25 books this year, I've got 10 to go and I'm hoping I will acomplish my goal. One night I dressed up a little for a party, it's always good to let yourself laugh and dance with good friends. Tried a different coffee shop this month, Harris and Hoole do a great chai latte. I also discovered the delicious combination of peanut butter and raspberries, trust me when I say you should try it.

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.