Taking stock

12.7.14

There comes a time every once in a while when I need to take a step back from some things. Take a few days or even weeks to let the dust settle so that I can come back ready to drive fiercely through the road. Time is the greatest healer, one of the life lessons I have learnt this past year. As my birthday is approaching I tend to be more reflective and because of that I've decided to write down some of my thoughts. Maybe next year I will look back and have an idea of what I was doing, thinking and feeling. 


cooking - Halloumi, roasted vegetables with pitta bread and homous.

drinking - Smoothies, coffee and water.

wondering - Where I'll be a year from now. 
 
wanting - August 8th.

playing - Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence and The Fault in Our Stars soundtrack.

wishing - Goodness for me and everyone close to me.

liking - The warm July English weather, not too hot and not too cold.

reading - The Truth by Michael Palin, nearly finished and I'm still struggling to get into it, but never mind. 
 
hoping - For a delightful break away in Morocco next week.

wearing - Skirts, for the first time ever they are my favourite thing to wear.

thinking - Miffy, missing you so much still.

feeling - Eager, precarious and zealous.

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. Morocco! That's exciting, I really want to go.

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.