July Days

31.7.14


July tends to be my favourite month of the year, partially because it's the month that my birthday falls in. The sun is stronger, summer breaks begin and food is fresher. This month I spent my time lounging around in the sun, eating a lot of avocados, drinking a lot of coffee (as I do every month) and smoothies, caught up on some reading, flew to Marrakech for a break away, turned 22, caught up with friends and felt good for the most of it. July does not disappoint me, it is a safe time of year. As it ends I begin to start looking forward to autumnal months but for August I intend to soak up what the British summer will give to prolong this good month so that the warmth will stay within me until next year,

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.