June Days

28.6.14


It has been a month of ups and downs, sadly the downs outweighed the ups. It's a roller coaster life and nothing lasts forever, a lesson I have been learning this past year. In June a lot of feelings have been felt, a month ago I did not expect any of them but I find that the universe has a way of surprising us. A few good days with friends and close ones have aided my heart, keeping me at ease. Simple things like going for a picnic, coffee or dinner can do more than you think. After saying goodbye to the dearest creature in my life I have felt a great hole that has been far more difficult than I ever expected it to be. I believe it has made an effect on my body in combination with the pollen being very high I have not felt 'normal' almost the whole month, a friend I work with even joked that I'm falling apart. I will not be defeated, I choose to survive because that is what I do, what we all do. Through the pain, difficulties and surprises we power through it. Even when it is unbearable we fight until the end.

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

5 comments

  1. :( I still feel sad when I think about your dear bunny. I've finished Brave New World recently, and one of the messages I took from that book is that life can't all be about happiness, and you need suffering, loneliness and sadness as well. You seem like a fighter, and I know you'll get through all of the challenges you face. Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie, your words are so comforting and I think I may have to read that book now x

      Delete
  2. Oh saying goodbye to a bunny is hard! I know the feeling be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.