20.4.14

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to all of you! I hope you are all having a peaceful day eating lots of chocolate and spending it with your loved ones. In my opinion that is how every Sunday should be spent and today I get the day off to do exactly that. I slept in quite late, a real treat for me as I'm usually at work from 9am every Sunday, had some chocolate for breakfast and now just hanging around the house with my sister and pet rabbit. Enjoy the day!

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter sweetie! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such a cute photo! I usually work early Sunday mornings too so I enjoyed the day off as well. Sounds like you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindt bunnies are DA BEST. I wish I'd tried the white one this year, although I did have a hazelnut one which was amazing. Came with a cute green ribbon and bell too, the second best bit (after the chocolate haha). Hope you've had a nice Easter and have a good week ahead of you (and your real life bunny) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!