March Morning Music

8.3.14


One of my favourite things I like to do is create playlists, when I make them they are usually of songs I can't stop listening to at the time but they also have some sort of story behind them all. It might be that they reflect my mood or they have been created to change it and inspire. I think this is what this month's playlist is. I identify with some of the lyrics and the music created also wraps itself around my emotions. It's the power of music. The musician/writer make sense of something that we can't quite express ourselves sometimes. Every morning lately I have put on these songs and it sets me for the rest of the day. Enjoy.

March Morning Music by Natasha Chan on Grooveshark

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. Good morning:) I can't live without good, appealing music too. Sometimes I find out any pleasant song or just a piece of instrumental music and can't stop listening it)
    Happy international women's day! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.