March Days

27.3.14



Here we are again, another month has passed us by. A quiet few weeks for me and not much to say about it. I'm undecided if that is good or bad, I suppose it is better to have not a whole lot happen than something terrible. In between those days I have been sketching a little, it has been a while since I last picked up a pencil and let my talentless hands create. Spring was here for a few days until recently, I even had to de-ice my car window on Monday morning. I have been in love with smoothies, I've always liked them but lately I've been craving them all the time. On the milder days I have enjoyed going for a walk around parks, it's nice to breathe in the fresh air and feel the sun on your face.

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

2 comments

  1. The sketch looks original and inspiring, keep on creating:) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these posts of yours, your photos are beautiful. That sketch is so good! xx

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.