February Afternoon Music

11.2.14

Have you ever found yourself listening to the same songs over and over again. Almost without realising that you are actually doing it when you skip the rest of the songs on the playlist that are full of songs you love but have a subconscious yearning for several of them. That has been me for the last couple of weeks, well months in fact. The National's collection of albums have been on repeat a lot when I've been at home recently. However I have branched out a little in the past few days, sometimes it is an artist I've never heard of or I'll look back into my music library.

I find that it's an on going part of my life to be discovering new music. Although I will always have my favourites that I will go back to I try to remember that they were once all unknown to me and because of that I allow myself to let the new come as it may. The playlist I have created is a mix of old and new(ish) songs that I have been listening to this afternoon. Maybe some of them will be completely new to you and you will discover one that will be played on repeat someday.

February Afternoon Music by Natasha Chan on Grooveshark

Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. I find myself listening to a selected few songs over and over again sometimes too, but I usually switch it up every month or so. My main crime is listening to a new album about 70 times in a week and getting bored of it! xx

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.