Lavender Bath Salts

3.1.14


Using bath salts at the end of the day can be very relaxing, about once a week I like to have a soak in the bath to calm my mind and body. One day I decided to make my own and here is how I made it.

You will need..
1 cup of Epsom Salts
Half a cup of sea salts
A quarter cup of baking soda
25 drops of lavender essential oil
Dried lavender

Mix the salts and baking soda together, add the essential oil and dried lavender and pour into a container.


When bathing in Epsom salts, the magnesium sulphate absorbs the surface of the skin to support the removal of toxins from the body while soothing the body. They also exfoliate a soften the skin without making it feel dry. The lavender oil can benefit the body by improving circulation, inhaling is also an effective way to treat the nose, throat and lungs as well as helping to prevent infections. Sometimes they help with relaxation and revive the nervous system. These two ingredients in combination with each other is ideal if you need a boost when relaxing.

xo Natasha 
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

2 comments

  1. I love this recipe for bath salts! I have a similar one I've made but I'd like to try yours out too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty nifty! I haven't actually used bath salts before, I didn't realise they did all that good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.