Blueberry Oat Cookies

22.1.14

When I'm at home on a wintry afternoon with nothing in particular to do I often begin to think of something I can get my mind focused on as well as warming myself up and this time I decided I wanted to make blueberry oat cookies. I knew I had the ingredients so gathered them all and started baking in the kitchen. They got the approval of my family and I thought I would share how I made them.


You will need..
50 grams oats
50 grams blueberries 
100 grams softened butter
100 grams brown sugar
25 grams white sugar
125 grams plain flour
1 medium egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 a teaspoon baking soda
1/2 a teaspoon salt

Preheat the oven to 175C and line the baking trays with a lightly greased baking sheet. In a bowl cream the butter and sugar together, beat in the egg and add the vanilla. In a separate bowl combine the oats, flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda together and gradually add the creamed mixture, leaving the blueberries until last. Put a heaped tablespoon of the mixture on the baking tray roughly 2 inches apart. Bake in the oven until golden brown for about 12 to 15 minutes. Take out and leave to cool.


xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

3 comments

  1. I've been baking so much recently... Or rather, procrastibaking to forget about coursework... These look amazing, I love blueberries in cakes and cookies, yum!
    Thank you for the nice comment on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy, definitely one for when I'm craving something sweet but want to persuade myself im being healthy!
    Lizzy | elizabethsophiee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks tasty! I love oat cookies with anything in them. Blueberries in oat cookies are new to me though, but it still looks so good. I haven't baked anything in a while - maybe oat cookies will be my next :)

    xx becky / star-violet.com

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.