December morning music

7.12.13

Lately I have been listening to a lot of music, buying new and old albums, rediscovering artists I've had in my music library for a long time and of course Spotify has been my best friend (I'm dreading when my listening limit for the month ends). Music is a gift that man created and some very talented people have been able to write their experiences and express their feelings through this art. The same that many of us have and I believe finding something that reminds you that you're not alone and gives meaning can help more than we think. It is more than true for me. No matter how I'm feeling, happy, sad, confused or just neutral, every single day I put on some music and everything feels right.

On this cold December morning I thought I would share with you some of my favourite songs at the moment. I hope you love them as much as I do.

December Morning Music by Natasha Chan on Grooveshark

xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

2 comments

  1. i really love your blog^^
    www.urbanconcourse.com
    www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and great playlist- Jake Bugg is greater than LIFE itself xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.