December Days

30.12.13


Once again it is the end of another month and another year. It has felt like quite a long December which is strange because I find myself saying 'this month has gone so quick' at the end of every month. The days have been short, dark and stormy with a few days of blue skies and sun. And because of that I have stayed indoors often, wrapping up presents, cleaning, reading and staying warm. On the brighter days I took Miffy out for a hop around the garden and went on walks to clear my head. And of course there was Christmas, I did not have the most festive and joyous holiday period but it was nice and simple.

I hope you have all had a great month. I'm now looking forward to seeing what next month holds for me.
xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

2 comments

  1. Miffy looks so cute! :-) x

    http://lornaswishingwell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've had a lovely December, the pictures are so nice. I adore your bunny, so cute. Have a happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.