23.11.13

If I had more time..

..(and if money was no object).

We all have a list of things we wish that we either had the time to do or money but the daily life of either school, work or whatever you do can stop us from doing those simple things that make us happy. Some may say we have to make sacrifices in life and because of them we grow old and bitter thinking about everything we wish we did but I say we should maybe try a little harder to find that balance and maybe alter that wish list. Besides, if we were able to finish it before we're 25 what are we going to do with potentially another 75 years. It can take a lifetime to do all that you want to do when you want to do it. We change and have new wishes all the time, do what you want, when you can as long as it brings you joy.

As for my list, I wanted to keep it short because there are many little things I want to do but these are the BIG ones I would like to achieve.

Travel

Everywhere and anywhere, I know I won't live long enough to see every river, climb every mountain and walk every street but I want to at least see a good amount of it. There is so much to explore and for the rest of my life I want to discover as many new places as possible and not leave this world a stranger to it.


Write a book

For years I have loved the idea of writing a book, when I'm in bed trying to get to sleep or in the shower I sometimes come up with various ideas but have not exactly had the chance to actually sit and think about what I want to write. Maybe it is a matter of finding that inspirational spark.


Learn a language, musical instrument and more

I know the basics of French and the basics to play piano but I want to actually go to Paris and speak fluently with a stranger. See an untouched piano and start playing a song I know by heart or composed on the spot. And to keep learning about anything and everything.


What is on your list?
xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Loved this idea for a post. Mine are similar, but I also want to find the time to read more, learn to drive and learn caligraphy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!