Autumn Style

10.10.13





It is my favourite season of the year for many reasons and one of them is the fashion. I love wearing boots, scarves, cardigans, layering and covering up. Autumn is perfect for this because the temperature is low enough to wrap up but not so cold that you have to wear a winter jacket over your outfit. Darker colours I find are much more flattering on everyone, my favourite at the moment is green and burgundy/berry colours. I'm trying my best to save and not spend any money at the moment but these items are making it hard for me to resist. 

What is your favourite autumn trend?
xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

3 comments

  1. Love these pieces! Making me feel very wintery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, especially the cardigan and shoes! Really makes me wish winter would hurry up because it's still 80 degrees in California :( I can't wait to start layering EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.