Life Lately: August

31.8.13


August has been a long and short month. It feels like more than a month ago I was in Spain enjoying the sun and the heat. My little sister became an adult and turned 18 at the beginning of the month, seriously when did she grow up? When I turned 18 I felt old, I mean I know I was young and still am but I just felt very mature, now that one of my best friends has a little baby boy I actually feel immature. I can't imagine having a whole other life to look after right now but this little man is very lucky to have 2 incredible parents. Last week my friend convinced me to start watching Grey's Anatomy and it has been the best and worst thing, I love it and can't believe I never watched it before now but it is taking over my life.

I hope you all had a great August.
xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. It is the same with me and The Sopranos, I've just started watching it and am absolutely hooked! Love it but it has totally taken over my life just like you

    x
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.