The Graduate

20.7.13

Yesterday I graduated from university in BA Magazine Publishing. Sitting here writing that and thinking about how after 3 years it has finally come to an end.


A ceremony really is a great way to celebrate years of hard work, sitting with the friends you made during your time there. Cheering and clapping for everyone while feeling like you're at Hogwarts with your gown. Waiting for your name to be called out and receive your diploma, the speeches given that make you feel every emotion there is.

After taking photos and the tradition of throwing the caps in the air I spent the afternoon with my family and in the evening went back to the pubs near my uni for drinks and dancing with some of the best people I met over the last few years. I can't believe I won't be going back there grabbing a coffee before lectures and seminars. I'm really going to miss it.


I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my final day as a student and my first day as a graduate.

xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

7 comments

  1. congarts, you look lovely!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congratulations! Just starting second year, can't imagine how strange/sad it must be for you!

    Sinéad xo
    ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very strange, make sure you enjoy the next couple of years! x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, you look lovely! The thought of graduating next year terrifies me!

    Kirsty,xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't be scared, remember to enjoy everything from now until then! x

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.