Life Lately: June

2.7.13


Can you believe that we are over the half way point of the year? Neither can I. However, it is finally July, the month I have been most looking forward to. June has been a bit of a blur for me to be honest, it has just washed over me but here are a few things I have been up to this month.

One thing I do remember is the beginning of the month we had some lovely weather, a few days I was out in the garden either reading a book or magazine, soaking up some vitamin D. I have been trying to be good with what I eat this month, for the most part it hasn't been too bad but there have been some days that have been naughty but I'm hoping this month I can continue it with the exception of my birthday cake in a few weeks. And of course my life would not be complete without meeting with some friends for a coffee.

I hope you have all had a fantastic month and this one will be even better!
xo Natasha
Twitter   |   Instagram   |   Bloglovin'

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing month! Hope that July will be just as fabulous! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year really has just run by. And I love your mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.