Life Lately: May

30.5.13


It has been a roller coaster of a month, going from one type of life to another. The first part was full of stress, late nights and brain overload, the latter was calm, social and lots of sleep. As you may know, I finished my degree this month, a happy yet scary moment when you realise it's finished nevertheless it feels good and satisfying. At the start I was drinking 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day, used up half a notepad in 2 weeks and I completely lost track on the amount of pens that ran out. I actually have time to go shopping and out for lunch, went to Leon one afternoon with my sister, it's basically healthy food made fast. May is always full of birthdays and with birthdays there are parties, here is a photo with my best girls, a rare occasion that we are all actually in the same place. And of course I have been able to spend more time with the most precious thing in my life, Miffy.

I hope you have all had a wonderful month and June is even better!
xo Natasha

2 comments

  1. great photos! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos, your rabbit is adorable :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.