Life Lately: April

30.4.13

I wish I could say I have been up to lots of fun things, alas I have not. Almost the complete opposite. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, it is revision/studying/assignment season as I'm sure a lot of you still in education know and this does mean living under a rock for a few weeks. So here are a few things that have made my month slightly more interesting.


For the first time in a very long time we had a power cut and it was just my sister and I alone in the dark, luckily my obsession with candles paid off, so we lit up my room with the flames. The library has been my second home, I have spent more time in it in the last month than I ever have in any library in my whole life. One day I stayed until 5AM, I've also been drinking A LOT of coffee. A few weeks before I leave my uni decided to put in a frozen yogurt machine (typical) it was not exactly the nicest of froyo's but still a well deserved treat. Finally, had a Saturday night off and went out for a meal and drinks with friends, it is always lovely to be surrounded by wonderful people.

I hope you have all had a fabulous month. If like me you're writing your dissertation, revising for exams or are going through a busy time at work, I wish you all the best and remember your hard work will be worth it one day.

xo Natasha

3 comments

  1. I know that feeling, I'm only in my first year at University and already feeling the stress - god help me when I get to the 3rd!

    BUT, it's nearly over and then it's summerrrrrrrrrr, that's all you have to think, it's the only thing that keeps me going anyway.

    Samuel James Morris

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I look forward to reading more on you blog.
    V xx
    Check out my blog:
    http://bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.