Mothering Sunday

10.3.13


Happy Mother's Day, Mum. This will be the 20th one for you today, not that I'm trying to make you sound old or anything but that is how long you have been my Mother and I've been your child. No matter what has happened in our lives we have stayed together for over 20 years, some have been harder than others but we are here today and will still be that way, long after either of us walk this earth. Thank you for my life, your faith in me and everything, I know I don't express this often but it is sometimes easier to write the things you don't say, this day is for you.

Love you, Mum.
xo Natasha

4 comments

  1. Super cute x

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mother's day to your mum. Im glad I found your blog. It's nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pic and ode to your mamma!

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.