Life Lately: January

1.2.13

I still can't believe that the first month of 2013 is already over, time is flying by. It has been a bit of mad month, plenty of things to be getting on with until life steps in the way and you have to take a diversion but I believe that there is a plan for us and we just decide on the route we take before we get there. So here is what I have been up to in the month of January.



The most important meal of the day is breakfast and during this cold month most mornings I go for porridge and coffee, my fuel to get me through the day. My rabbit had a little accident the other week and sprained his foot/leg, Miffy spent a week living in my bedroom so I could keep an eye on him. But don't worry he is doing much better now and is being kept on bed rest for a few more weeks. I have been trying to dedicate some time to relax in the evenings with mellow music and candles burning, it is hard to do when you're feeling stressed. One morning I arrived early to uni (traffic was light that day) so I took a selfie in the car, I call it 'Before the wind and the rain' because I forgot my umbrella that day and had no hood, silly me. The beauty of having a camera phone is that when something looks pretty you can capture it quickly, a snap decision. The calm of the dark blue sky before the black night, my favourite time of day. As a treat to myself  after handing in my first dissertation draft I went to Wagamama with my sister and it was delicious, I did feel a little insulted that they gave us forks considering we have known how to use chopsticks our whole lives.

So that is that, I hope you have had a great month and February brings you many wonderful things.
xo Natasha

4 comments

  1. these are such lovely pictures! ah your rabbit looks so cute!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!! Your rabbit looks seriously cute!

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I liked porridge because its meant to be really good for you! Your rabbit sounds so cute :)

    Thank you for the lovely comment,
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! Nice photos giiirl!
    Love your cute rabbit ^_^
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back :)
    Kisses and keep in touch ♡

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.