England Covered in Snow

19.1.13

My favourite thing about Winter is snow. Everything looks magical when a dusting of white covers the ground. When I haven't been keeping warm inside with a cup of coffee and tomato soup while writing my dissertation I have ventured out into the cold. First in my back garden and then my sister and I went driving around looking and the idyllic scenery around our hometown.






I took Miffy out into the snow, it is the cutest thing ever when he puts his nose into the snow and hopping around the garden.

Almost every time I have gone out in my back garden recently I have seen a Robin perched on a branch or the fence and finally I've had a camera in hand.


My sister took this one while I was driving.




Here is my little sister and I at the river near where we live. I wish it would snow for the whole of Winter, when it goes everything looks dirty somehow. If you're out in the snow remember to wrap up warm, drive safely and enjoy it.

xo Natasha

12 comments

  1. Laura Marling! Great photos!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous. I am so mesmerized by the beauty of snow, especially since it never snows where I live!

    Love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, that bunny/rabbit is the cutest! Love your blog; I'm following you now.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful! They make me wish it snowed where I live. And your bunny is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwh i love your rabbit! followed your blog:)

    check mine out?:) www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww that rabbit is so cute! I really like yoru winter pictures, very inspiring! I'm also following you now, if You like my blog follow back:)
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous photos! Thank you for sharing a bit of your wintry world- it never snows in my city!

    I'm your newest follower- feel free to visit my blog anytime!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! The one of the robin is my favourite. I feel your pain writing dissertations! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love snow!! It's snowing where i am too and got a day of :D
    Love Beth x

    http://livelifebrightbdearie55.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, i've nominated you for the Liebster Award:) check it out on my blog page!

    Hannah xxx

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING pic of the robin!!! I did a post with snowy pics yesterday if you were interested :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.