2013 Jar Project

5.1.13


I have seen this idea floating around on Pinterest the last couple of days; it looked like the perfect little project to try out this year. A lot of bloggers are doing challenges and projects every day in the year and I know I wouldn’t be able to commit because of a little thing that is taking up my time called graduating university. So this is perfect, I can take a few minutes every now and then to take part. 

So here is the concept of this project. Start of the year with a jar, write down everything good that happens, happy memories or anything amazing you accomplish. Keep the jar throughout the whole year and then on New Year’s Eve open the jar and you can read all of the incredible things that have happened in 2013. The pessimist in me has a bad habit of thinking about the not so good things that have happened and over shadows what truly matters but not this year. I’m so excited to see what happens this year and I already can’t wait to read about it in a year, hopefully it will be overflowing with goodness. 


Are any of you doing any projects or challenges this year?
xo Natasha

13 comments

  1. What a beautiful idea! I think I might do this too, thanks :)

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea is very nice! :) At the end of the year it's fun to read all the notes and remember all the happynthinfs which have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that really is a lovely idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about this idea. I saw it on pintrest as well.
    I guess I have a project for tomorrow ;)
    thank you

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an amazing idea! I think I may start doing it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing this too :)

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha great idea - like your blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? I start and follow you now (via bloglovin + gfc). Hope you follow back too!

    greetings
    www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful idea! I'm defiantly going to do this, just need to find a jar first :D

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing this too - it is such a wonderful idea and so good for the morale :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a good idea, as soon as I find a nice jar I'm going to start. I always forget the good things, it will be nice to look back on them.

    Daisie x
    http://www.toptenbeautsdaisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a lovely idea. it's similar to a gratitude journal but i like the way you can physically see how many good things have happened as the pile grows

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet idea :) Look forward to seeing your jar nice and full later in the year! I have just one resolution this year - making 30 minutes a day to do something creative!
    SS x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun idea! I may have to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.