Winter was on us, at the end of my nose..

13.12.12

but I never love England more than when covered in snow. My favourite thing about Winter is the snow and the frosty crisp mornings. I will admit it has been bloody freezing recently, it is constantly either 0 or below degrees celsius but the beautiful surroundings make up for it. This morning I braved the cold when it was minus 5 to take a few quick shots of my back garden, I have seen frost before but I don't think I have ever seen it look quite like this at 10 am. It looks a little magical.




What is your favourite thing about Winter?
xo Natasha

7 comments

  1. I love the crisp, frosty mornings too, you've really captured it here! It's like Narnia...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are incredible! So beautiful. Really enjoyed this post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are great! My favorite thing about winter is the family coming together and baking yummy treats!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photos. It was the same where I was on this day, it was beautiful! I don't think I've quite seen trees like it actually. Incidentally, I love the song you chose, I can't stop listening to it at the moment.
    My favourite thing about winter? I don't really know. Being snuggled all warm and cosy when it's cold outside, the beautiful soft jumpers, the instant comfort of radiators, the excuse to stay cuddled up in bed. My love for winter is endless! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so pretty! We never got any frost where I was, just constant rain :(
    My favourite thing about winter would have to be coming home from uni. It's just nice to spend time at home for a change. That and I LOVE scarves, hats and gloves!

    www.belletre.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the frost. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are absolutely breathtaking photos. So pretty!
    {Em ♥ teatreevintage.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.