Bonfire Night

5.11.12


Guy Fawkes/Bonfire Night is one of my favourite times of the year. Fireworks displays are held, people set them off in their back garden and most nights when you're out you will quite often see some. I love them, the black sky is lit up by fire and glitter. At the weekend my sister and I went down to our local fireworks, I have been so excited to go this year because I was busy last year and missed out. It was quite a chilly night but thankfully it was a dry night and did not rain. Spending half an hour 'oohing' and 'aahhing' and on our way out we lit some sparklers. For me, this is when Winter begins, all of the leaves are on the ground, everyone starts wrapping up and frost starts to arrive. I can't wait to stay inside, wrapped up in the cold Winter nights. 
 
xo Natasha 

1 comment

  1. great blog
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

latest instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.