On the road

3.8.12


It's not everyday that I can walk and stand in the middle of a road and take pictures, without the risk of a car coming around the corner moments later. I quite like the countryside sometimes, how quite and peaceful it can be. However spending a week every year or so is enough for me, the green gets a bit boring after a while compared to bright lights and colour vehicles. I think my future home will have to have the best of both worlds, close to the city but in a calm area.

xo Natasha

5 comments

  1. looks so peaceful!


    I've nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog. It seems like a great way to meet new bloggers; check out my post which has my entry and explains everything here: http://luckynumber7-lozz7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the kind of place I'd love to getaway to for the weekend :)

    Style by Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peacefulness too, it's so quiet.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so quite! I'd love to go to the countryside more often but I live a good drive away from it.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.