Happy Father's Day!

17.6.12

There is something special about the bond and love between a Father and a Daughter. Of course I love both of my parents equally but for me anyways it is a different kind of love. When I have a problem, need advice or just want to relax with someone I will go straight to my Dad. I think out of everyone in the world he understands me the best.

Even though I will not be spending this Father's day with him and I only see him about once a week, he still means so much to me. He does not show his love in the traditional way but I know that he cares and that he will always be there for me, no matter what.

I love you Daddy x

3 comments

  1. This is really lovely. I think the love between a father and his daughter is really unique - no-one can tell you how to have a relationship. If you know he cares then you're doing pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!!!

    xxx

    i follow now with bloglovin & GFC

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.