Hello Sunshine

12.5.12

Today I woke up to sunshine, a sight I have not seen in a while. I got up had my breakfast and coffee and I thought I would go out in my back garden to soak up some vitamin d and I took my rabbit out of his hutch so he can munch on some of the grass. Along with the grass we had a lot of flowers growing, dandelions, daisies, bluebells and buttercups. I captured their beauty as I know my Mum is planning on having the grass cut very soon.

I think Miffy enjoyed the sunshine, grass and flowers more than me.

For the rest of this Spring day I'm going to catch up on my blog/magazine/book reading, download some new music and just relax. And here is a song that I have been singing and playing today. Hope you're enjoying your Saturday.

Hello Sunshine by Super Furry Animals



p.s. the new blog title/banner was drawn by me what do you think?

6 comments

  1. The banner is so cute and the daisies look really pretty, great photos :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It's very professional and classy. And those photos are lovely!

    katrinalabra.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a big crush for Miffy, he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your little bunny is so adorable!! Such lovely pictures! I wish it were Spring here in Australia...


    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG little Miffy is so adorable! I love your blog. Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful pictures:D

    xxx
    Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.