The First Day of Spring

20.3.12

Today is officially the first day of Spring and it is a gorgeous day in England. The sky is a mixture of blue and white, semi-warm and the sun is shining. Looking outside my bedroom window I see the petals falling down from the Cherry Blossom Tree. Mother Nature's way of telling us the Spring is here, the time of year where all of the flowers that have been sleeping are now awake and new animals are being born. As I am writing this I can actually here the birds chirp. I do love Spring. 

Here are some photos I captured of the trees surrounding my house.




In the spirit of it being the first day of spring I'm listening to Noah and the Whale's album The First Days of Spring and my favourite song from the album is Waiting For My Chance to Come.



8 comments

  1. How gorgeous are these pictures?! lucky you having such lovely blossom right outside your window!

    jesslorenx.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's finally spring. Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such pretty photos, I can not wait to take pictures of the blossoming trees in our neighbourhood - it's absolutely the prettiest thing ever!! Hope your week is lovely! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures look amazing! :)
    So many blossoms ♥

    Best Wishes ♥
    Leonie Löwenherz
    - I'd be happy if you stop by on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures :)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful tree x

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. goooorgeous pictures, love! Super romantic and relaxing. love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete

latest instagram posts

© The Night is Wild. Design by Fearne.